Holiday Toy Trains
November 16, 2019 - January 5, 2020
Layout features Lionel trains and Plasticville.
Over 250 feet of track.
Patrons can operate over 30 accessories
from buttons on layout!
Exhibit includes Thomas the Train and
the permanent Faragher train display.
Fort Wright Day
December 8, 2019
1 PM to 5 PM
Residents get FREE ADMISSION!
Christmas in Dickens’ Victorian England
- Find Scrooge’s office, home and more in this elaborate, lighted, miniature display.
- Arranged by the Queen City Villagers.
Wahoo’s Holiday Adventures
- Animated exhibit based on the children’s book by Diana Grady.
- Join Wiley the dog on a winter adventure in Cincinnati and Northern KY.
Covington, KY 41011
Polar Express Readings
- Read by local librarians.
- Visit with Santa, have a snack & make a craft.
- Reservations required!
- Included with museum admission!
- Dates: 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 12/22 - Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Open Christmas Eve 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Open New Year’s Eve 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Closed Mondays*, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- *Dec. 23 & 30 (Mondays) open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Seniors: $8
- Adults: $9
- Children: $5
- BCM Members and Children under 3 yrs are FREE!
Wednesdays are Grandparent’s Days
- One grandchild admitted FREE with each paying grandparent.